Five points customers should consider:
1. Look for a freelance translator. An experienced and qualified translator will always be the most affordable option.
2. Try and commission your translation in advance so that there is no extra charge for a short deadline.
3. Hire an experienced and qualified professional. Doing the reverse in order to save money will, in the end, cost more.
4. Provide an editable version of your document. A straightforward format does not cost extra.
5. If possible, provide concise reference materials.
If you need any guidance on how to search for a translator, please email me at mylingua [at] mylingua [dot] pl